Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weird Monday ....

Yesterday I had a weird dream ... I went to Egypt and met my late granfather. He was well .... ahhhh .... nostalgic!!! But after that I went sight-seeing in Egypt. I saw the beautiful pyramids ... and the Sphinx ... but next to the Sphinx was a sculpture of a weird creature ... The body was of a bird and the head was of ... GURU TUGGINMYPUDDA!!! Wth!!! After that I saw some sculptures of the Pharoahs and again Guru Tugginmypudda ...

I woke up for sahur a bit lost ... trying to figure out what kind of dream it was ... of course, at first I didn't manage to identify who's head was on the chicken's body ... until I woke up that it ... That being said, it was a nice dream ... and sooo ... sooo ... real!

I could link my dreams to what happened in the real world. Last Fri, I prayed at Pusara Aman mosque and remembered my late grandfather. I deleted a video on Egypt on my laptop ... and I was joking about how Guru Tugginmypudda pronounced "Dee-pack" and "Maurice" to my wife ....









Guru Tugginmypudda!!!

No comments: